55 Turners Flat Road, Skillion Flat Via Turners Flat
Contact agent for details
There are so many fabulous features to this 12.78 hectare riverfront property that it is hard to know where to start, so let's just start at the front gate.
A tree-lined driveway takes you to the entrance of an enchanting two-storey home with 4-car carport. The living and dining area adjacent to the country style kitchen is the hub of this home, with added extras such as combustion wood heater and air-conditioning to ensure comfort is guaranteed.
Completing downstairs is the exquisite formal dining room plus the natural light filtered sunroom. This beautiful room will be a family favourite with an ever-changing view through expansive windows. The office is tucked away to ensure that any work can be completed uninterrupted.
To fit the family, upstairs you will find four large bedrooms (all with built-ins) and two spacious bathrooms.
Outdoors there is so much more to enjoy. The in-ground pool will be great over the summer months and with 500 metres of absolute river frontage to the beautiful Macleay River, fishing or boating will never be easier.
Ample shedding is always needed on a rural property and this is no exception with a 3-bay machinery shed and lock-up workshop plus a detached one-room cottage, suitable for bunk house accommodation. All this is available to you with flood free access to the CBD via 16kms of tar sealed road.
- Area of 12.7 hectares (approximately 31.3 acres)
- 500 metres of absolute frontage to Macleay River.
- Fully fenced into 3 paddocks with ring-lock fencing (Sheep netting).
- All paddocks have a dam and 2 have reticulated water.
- 15 acres has underground irrigation mains with a 19 mega litre irrigation licence.
- Fully automatic 3 phase electric deep well pump that reticulates water to two paddocks and the house yard.
- 85,000 litre rainwater tank storage with automatic pressure pump.
- Mains 3 phase power connected underground from mains transformer.
- 3 phase power outlet in workshop.
- 8 kw, 42 panel solar system designed to supply full power requirements.
- 4br, 2 bthrm, with additional shower and toilet adjacent to laundry for downstairs/ pool use.
- Two distinct living areas with formal and informal dining areas, and office with storage.
- 4-car carport with alfresco under cover dining area.
- Construction is double brick down stairs and brick veneer upstairs.
- Floors are concrete upstairs and downstairs with floor coverings of wool carpet, hardwood timber parquetry, cork tiles and ceramic tiles.
- Tile roof. All guttering is cover with leaf guard.
- Fully fenced 40' X 20' concrete in ground pool with salt water chlorinator.
- Filter runs on off peak power.
- High clearance 3 bay machinery shed with look up workshop.
- Additional one room cottage with power connected, suitable as bunk house accommodation.
- School bus at front gate, and mail daily.
- 16km tarsealed, flood free road to town.
- Phone and broadband connected.
Pick up the phone and call today to arrange your inspection.
: 12.78 hectares
Built In Robes
In Ground Pool
Reverse Cycle Aircon
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.