This property is the perfect escape from suburbia! A sure cure for claustrophobia! It might be 90kms from the closest town but who wants to go to town every day anyway?
This is a lifestyle that many want, yet rarely have the opportunity to experience. Resting on the flat overlooking the sparkling waters of Dyke River is this fabulous two storey American Barn style home, with 3m wide verandas wrapped all around it. The four bedroom, two bathroom (plus 3rd loo) residence is currently built to lock-up stage. It's hard not to get excited when you see this home for the first time as you can't help but imagine living there yourself - all you have to do is finish it off. All that work may build up an appetite but don't worry, grab your fishing rod, take a short 40m walk from the front door to the water and catch yourself a Bass for breakfast!
There's alterative accommodation with an inside and outside kitchen, bedroom with ensuite plus main bathroom and laundry. You'll be comfortable while you finish construction of the new residence and you can enjoy all this 120 acre property has to offer while you do so.
Whether you want privacy from neighbours, to run a few head of cattle or horses, or just a weekend escape, do yourself a favour and make an appointment to inspect this gem.
- 120acres with frontage to the Dyke River approx. 50acres cleared
- Two storey American barn-style home completed to lock up stage
- 3m wide verandahs around the entire home
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Ensuite and walk in robe in main bedroom
- Shed with living quarters and HUGE fire place
- Single lock up garage
- Steel cattle yards with timber loading ramp
- 2 x 26,000L water tanks